In between the chaos of parenthood and running errands, an average American spends approximately an hour trying to clean the house. But sometimes, no matter how great the amount of cleaning is done, the home environment remains dull and empty. It still does not feel and look good. Then you’ll begin to wonder: what’s wrong?
Probably you need to spice up a little and breathe new life into your house by not only cleaning it but also decorating at the same time. Of course, some people are professional on those levels, but you don’t need to spend lots of money to freshen up the look of your house. Here are easy ways you can make your house look clean and fresh.
1. Rearrange your furniture.
To add new life to your room, try rearranging the furniture. You may ask family members or friends to help you with this. This not only gives a different look to your space by simply moving the tables, chairs, and sofa, but it also allows you to check the cleanliness of those parts of the house that are often neglected when cleaning. Take that time as well to wipe the furniture. Now, this will certainly give a clean and fresh look to your house. If you want a more thorough and convenient approach, consider hiring professional house cleaning services. These services can ensure that your home is not only well-organized but also impeccably clean, saving you time and effort while achieving a fresh and inviting atmosphere.
2. Frame printables from Google or those artworks that you have.
Do your walls look too dull? Maybe it needs a little repainting or revamp by adding artwork or frames in them. Nah, you don’t need to buy those extremely expensive artworks, you can simply search on Google or Pinterest for some designs that would look good on your walls. Print them from your computer. Put them on frames. Wipe or scrub the dirt from the wall, and voila! What an amazing piece of art you have in there!
3. Do a pillow and rug rotation.
Seeing the same set of pillows and being greeted by the same “welcome” rug can become demotivating at times. Change the whole color scheme of the living room by simply swapping rugs and pillows from the bedroom. These are simple yet fun and inexpensive means of upgrading the looks of your home. It can also serve as a reminder that you already have to wash those pillows and rugs from all the dust and dirt they have accumulated.
4. Display photos in a gallery.
Travel down memory lane and display those photos that you have. Dust them off and proudly place them on prominent areas of the house – living room, bedroom, or hallway. You may as well place them on top of the tables or cabinets. This might look simple but putting photographs around the house makes the area more personal and homey.
5. Set a Cleaning Schedule
Keeping your home fresh involves regular cleaning. Establish a cleaning schedule that includes daily, weekly, and monthly tasks. Regular maintenance will prevent clutter from building up and ensure your space always looks and feels clean. If you have a busy lifestyle and find it challenging to keep up with the cleaning routine, consider hiring a professional maid service in Los Angeles. A reputable maid service can take care of the cleaning tasks for you, ensuring that your home stays organized and fresh without you having to stress about it.
6. Add HouseplantsHouseplants not only enhance the aesthetics of your home but also improve air quality and create a fresh ambiance. Choose plants that are easy to care for, such as snake plants, pothos, or succulents, and place them in well-lit areas.
7. Upgrade LightingGood lighting can transform the feel of a room. Replace outdated fixtures with modern, energy-efficient options. Consider adding floor lamps, table lamps, or even string lights to create a warm and inviting ambiance. See? Achieving an organized and fresh look for your home doesn’t require a lot of superpowers. The results not only give a comfortable ambiance but also ensure cleanliness as this entails a little sweeping, wiping, and dusting off. Remember that maintaining this look is an ongoing process, so stay committed to your efforts, and your home will continue to be a place of comfort and beauty.
Looking for House Cleaning Service? Here are popular locations we refer.
We are a steadily growing professional Domestic Referral Agency to refer Domestics for House Cleaning and Maid Services expanding out closer to your area.