Every minute counts for a mom who’s very busy every day. From buying groceries, cooking for the family, and driving the kids to school or around, maintaining a clean home is almost close to impossible. Luckily, House Cleaning in Carthay gave some quick cleaning tips to help the busy moms make the most of every minute!
Keep on reading this article from the best house cleaning in Los Angeles area to know more.
It is always helpful to focus on the most important task if you don’t have all the time in the world when it comes to housekeeping. You have to do it one step at a time and leave other tasks for the next day. Here are some quick cleaning tips from professional cleaners:
- Bedroom: Always, always make the bed. The first thing you want to do is to make your bed. Then, toss the toys, clothes, and other items into an extra laundry basket. Keep the basket out of sight until you have time to sort or organize it the next day.
- Bathroom: If you are used to hiring house cleaning services, you will notice that some maid service professionals always clean the most critical areas in this room. You may start wiping the sink, counters, toiler, and mirror. If you have spare time, then that’s the time that you can clean the tub, dust the lights, and mop the floors.
- Living Room: Your microfiber cloth is a big help. You can use it when dusting the hard surfaces in your living room. Then, vacuum the carpet to make sure that the dust has been removed.
- Pathway: Remove all the shoes and put them in a laundry basket. You can wash them if you have more time the next day. If you see a muddy area, you may use an all-purpose cleaner to clean it. The mopping of floors can be done the next day as well. But if you think that this is too much work for you, and you can only clean the interior of your homes, consider getting help from professional cleaners.
- Study Room: Start by decluttering the papers from your desk. You can organize them by filing them in a folder. by doing this, it will be easier for you to check them one by one later. Then, dust your desk and vacuum the floor quickly. You can disinfect other stuff when you have more time. But again, if you want your study room to be cleaned thoroughly, get help from maid service companies.
- Laundry Area: Make sure all the dirty clothes are tossed in the hamper. Wipe the outside of the washer and dryer using a paper towel and all-purpose cleaner. Of course, you need to clean the inside of the washing machine, but you can do that on your not-so-busy day.
With these quick and easy housekeeping tips from Carthay Maid Service, you can still squeeze it into your daily busy life. But, please keep in mind that it is still important that you schedule to do a complete deep-cleaning procedure for your homes.
The bathrooms and kitchen are the dirtiest parts of your house. You may want to consider getting professional cleaners to do deep cleaning for these areas.
If you are ready to take the next step and hire a cleaner for your home, Maggy Maid House Cleaning in Carthay offers a variety of house cleaning services that can be the right fitting for you. Book an appointment with them now!