Morning is incomplete without coffee for coffee lovers. That taste and relaxing aroma that soothes your senses makes you feel energized and ready for the day. You can start your House Cleaning by sipping a cup of coffee, sitting comfortably.
Coffee is indeed a great drink. However, if that coffee is not in your drink but a stain in your cloth, carpet, sink, or anywhere when you were doing a House Cleaning? Will you feel the same way as you drink it?
I bet you won’t! Removing coffee stains is sometimes a challenge if you don’t have any idea how to do it. So, here is the list of common items at home that are easily and readily available with House Cleaning tips in Sacramento. These are mostly applicable for cloth and also works for other materials:
- Coldwater. As fast as you can, run cold water on the cloth that has been stained. Later, rinse the fabric as you usually do.
- Soap. Rub the soap onto the stained part and let it sit for about an hour while you continue House Cleaning.
- Baking soda. Combine water with baking soda to produce a paste. Then, apply to the stained area. When the spot is gone, rinse with water.
- Toothpaste. Rub the toothpaste into the stain little by little until the stain lightened. Rinse by water and redo until the stain is gone.
- Vinegar. It is not only used as a condiment but as a House Cleaning material. Mix vinegar with water. Get a towel and dip it into the mixture. Scrub the dipped towel into the stain. Rinse.
- Baby powder. Put a little bit of baby powder into the cloth. Leave it for few minutes, do the chores you need to do such as the House Cleaning list in Sacramento.
- Egg yolk. Whisk an egg yolk then use a cloth to rub it into the stained part. Set for one to two minutes before washing. Wash with clean water.
- Shaving Cream. Put a small amount into the stain and rinse. If there is still a speck, repeat the method.
- Laundry/washing detergent. Apply a small amount into the stain and rub it. Let it rest for few minutes before rinsing.
- Bleach. Be extra careful in using bleach for House Cleaning particularly with coffee stains. It may damage a cloth or carpet, but not a stainless or tiles.
Here are other factors that you need to consider if you encounter coffee stains in House Cleaning:
- Be quick! If you see a coffee just spilled all over the floor during House Cleaning, get a mop to dry it.
- Be mindful. Check on the available items first and think if they will apply to the stained materials. If it can damage the materials, look for other options.
- Be careful when drinking your coffee. Make sure that every sip counts. Don’t let it spill.
So there it is! The House Cleaning experts in Sacramento will make this easy peasy for you and won’t let that coffee stain damage a thing.