Here is how to get rid of pet stains in the natural House Cleaning way by House Cleaning Sacramento.
You can use natural House Cleaning ingredients to clean up pet urine stains if you dislike using chemicals. Many DIY House Cleaning remedies only call for vinegar and baking soda. White vinegar is a natural stain remover used as the most reliable House Cleaning means to get the pee smell out of carpets along with the use of baking soda. You can premix vinegar-based pet stain carpet cleaner in a glass spray bottle and keep it on hand for instant use.
According to the research of the House Cleaning professionals of Sacramento, cat pee is more obstinate than dog pee. If the odor of cat urine lingers, you may need to lift the carpet to access the wooden subfloor beneath. In this situation, the only House Cleaning alternative to eliminate the stink is to clean the floor beneath the carpeting with the same House Cleaning procedure from Sacramento as before and then cover it with a shellac sealant.
How to Remove Dog Urine from Carpet
- Clean up urine as soon as it touches the floor and while the carpet is still wet, if at all feasible. The stink of urine will settle into the carpet fibers once it has dried.
- To absorb the urine, use several layers of paper towels on the area. To absorb as much pee as possible, stand on the towel and push it into the carpet.
- Next, mix two cups of vinegar, two cups of warm water, and four teaspoons baking soda in a solution. Then, load your spray bottle with the solution and spritz it on the stained area. Give it a five to ten minutes soaking period. Lastly, using a microfiber cloth, blot the spot.
Using Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide
- If the stains or odor endures after House Cleaning with the vinegar solution, use the hydrogen peroxide and baking soda solution to break down the stain, exterminate bacteria, and soak up smells. Apply the solution on a small, hidden piece of the carpeting first to avoid staining the fibers.
- Cover the discolored area with a generous amount of baking soda, ensuring it covers all of the affected carpet strands. In a spray container, fuse three percent hydrogen peroxide with two cups of water and add a teaspoon of regular dishwashing soap to heighten its cleaning potential.
- Using a spray bottle, saturate the baking soda with this solution. Then, with a soft-bristled brush, apply the solution to the carpet and give it an hour or two to air-dry.
Using a Wet Vac to Remove Mud Pet Stain Remover for Carpets
A wet vacuum cleaner is a tool that uses force to spray clean water into a carpet and then vacuum-cleans the contaminated water. It can clean deep into the carpet fibers and suction up any leftover waste particles.
We are here to enlighten your minds and provide you with the best solutions for your House Cleaning needs.