Why is bathroom cleaning perceived as a heavy chore? Each family member avoids this task for obvious reasons. They feel that since we dump our waste in this room, that act makes it a very dirty place. We often hire a House Cleaning team to do the things we hate.
Perceiving this problem, we have partnered with House Cleaning San Diego pros to collate the best cleaning hacks for your bathroom. We made sure that each step will be easy for any family member to follow.
What you will need:
- Rubber Gloves
- Microfiber Towel
- Plastic bags and rubber bands
- Glass Cleaner
- All-Purpose Cleaner
- Brush or Scrub
- Baking Soda and Vinegar
What to clean:
1. Shower and Bath
- The first step from our House Cleaning partners is to remove any shower curtains and make a paste of vinegar and baking soda to the area with mildews and let it sit for at least 2 hours. Then rinse and clean with a damp cloth.
- Submerge showerhead in a bag of vinegar and secure with rubber bands. Leave as long as possible and then rinse off with water. According to a House Cleaning team, this helps loosen mineral deposits that built up over time.
- For the tub, House cleaning expert recommends to soak it in hot water for 10 minutes and use sodium bicarbonate on all surfaces to help kill bacteria and clear out any stains.
- To unclog the sink you can use a mixture of vinegar and baking soda, let it sit for a couple of minutes and flush down with hot water. This tip was sent in by the majority of House Cleaning San Diego companies.
- For the faucet, repeat the step for the showerhead. Use a damp cloth soaked in an all-purpose cleaner and wipes the entire sink and then rinse off with water.
3. Walls and Tiles
- Use an all-purpose cleaner and spray on all surfaces. A tip from our House Cleaning team is to run hot water from the shower to create steam that will help the cleaner to penetrate hard to reach areas for 15 minutes and wipe off all the surfaces with a clean cloth.
- To remove brown stains, use 1 liter of undiluted vinegar around the sides of the bowl. Let it sit for at least 3 hours then scrub off any visible stains with vinegar and baking soda mixture. Flush.
- Spray the outer surfaces of the bowl with an all-purpose cleaner, House Cleaning pro suggests letting it sit for 20 minutes allowing it to help loosen debris build-ups.
Consistent bathroom cleaning helps us avoid any contamination that can make any of our family members sick. It will also lessen our need to hire a House Cleaning Team. However, we cannot deny how convenient these experts are in making our entire home clean and safe. Especially during these COVID times, a good cleaning crew can make all the difference!