Whether you’re the outgoing type, extroverts need their own space, too. What perfect space could that be, but your bedroom. Amongst all the usual House Cleaning routine, bedrooms are oftentimes forgotten. Some people don’t believe it, but “alone time” is the perfect time to reflect on one’s self and is an essential part of personal development. Our bedrooms should be our sanctuaries of serenity. But how do we keep and maintain our bedroom furniture?
House Cleaning San Diego can help you with The Basics of Keeping Your Bedroom Furniture. Here are some tips for a perfect bedroom.
Let’s start with your bed.
- Invest in mattress protectors. Spills and accidents happen. And oftentimes, we lounge around our beds with a can of soda or a bag of chips, and poof… stain. Protectors not only saves you time from House Cleaning, but it also eliminates or at least reduces direct contact of dirt debris and dust into our beds.
- Regularly clean your mattress. While House Cleaning, a little vacuuming on the mattress will go a long way. Stains should immediately be spot cleaned to prevent further damage.
- Launder pillows, pillowcases, and bedsheets. When we sleep, we shed dead skin cells, too. It has been found out that our body sheds hundreds of thousands to millions of skin cells each night. This is why pillows, pillowcases, and bedsheets should be washed often to avoid a buildup of microscopic horror. It’s best if we hang them outside, where there’s sunshine, to ensure good airing.
- Clean headboards and bed frames. Yes, and just when you thought these don’t need cleaning, you are wrong. Dust will be the primary problem, so ensure to regularly wipe or vacuum along with these areas when House Cleaning. This can also be a good time to make sure that your bed is in perfect shape.
Up next, closet.
- Organize your closet. You may opt to organize your clothes by color or by weather, up to you! House Cleaning San Diego Team’s personal preference would be hanging spaces over folding spaces. It will not only look neater, but it will reduce folding creases too.
- Deep clean your closet by removing EVERYTHING in it. Okay, it may sound extreme, but it’s not as if you’ll do it every day. Do it every six months, or as often as you would like, and you’ll be surprised at how much dust is accumulated in your closet and imagine you, wearing that. Wipe, vacuum, sweep.
We all have various bedroom sizes and not all bedrooms do have the same furniture. House Cleaning San Diego focused on the two basic pieces of furniture in a bedroom and how to properly maintain them… bed and closet. But more than that, House Cleaning, in general, can turn your bedroom into a room that’ll give you calmness and peace. Dedicate a small amount of time to do House Cleaning and prep yourself up for sweet dreams.