According to House Cleaning specialists in Irvine, plastic food containers with closures are particularly beneficial for keeping food and taking meals to the office. Nevertheless, you wouldn’t want history’s Plain yogurt with strawberries to smell like the leftover taco meat from last week’s lunch. Have you tried to get tomatoes spots out of plastic food containers before? What a nightmare! House Cleaning aficionados in Irvine will guide you.
According to House Cleaning proficients in Irvine, plasticware will not grow on trees, so you’ll want to maintain yours tidy and to smell fresh for just as long as necessary. We’ve come up with three cleaning options for plastic food containers with caps to help you accomplish only that! House Cleaning geniuses in Irvine will guide you.
Plastic Food Boxes That Deodorize
According to House Cleaning specialists, it’s no joy to pop a grape or berry into your mouth only to discover it tastes like cumin or tuna. And that’s precisely what you’ll get should you don’t follow the House Cleaning specialists’ advice on how to remove odors from your plastic food containers.
- Dishwashing soap
- Extremely hot water
- White vinegar that has been distilled
- a cloth made of microfiber
- According to House Cleaning specialists, you should wash your plasticware, as usual, using dishwashing liquid, hot water, and a microfiber towel.
- Set aside for 5–10 minutes after filling the container halfway with vinegar.
- As instructed by the House Cleaning specialists, remove the vinegar and wash the container with soap and hot water.
- Rep, as needed till the stink, has gone away.
Lemon is a great way to clean plastic food storage containers.
According to House Cleaning specialists, you can remove tomato stains from your plastic food storage containers when life gives you lemons!
You’ll need the following items:
- a slice of lemon
- A bright and sunny day
- Rinse or scrape the container to get rid of any leftover food.
- Set the lemon aside after cutting it in half.
- Using the fleshy side of the lemon, rub the discolored areas.
- Apply lemon to the spaces and press it in with the citrus.
- Allow the lemon juice to dry by placing the container in the sun for about an hour.
- As suggested by the House Cleaning specialists, clean your plastic food storage containers with lids.
Cleaning Stains from Plasticware using Baking Soda
Baking soda may be used for various household tasks, including washing countertops and polishing cutlery, as well as removing spots from food containers storage units.
- Ensure that all residues and sauces were removed from the container.
- Combine a pinch of baking soda and some water in a small basin. With this, you’ll want to make a thick paste.
- Apply the solution over the damaged regions of the plasticware with your fingertips.
- Allow for a 15-min rest period.
- Remove the paste by rinsing it with water.
- Steps 2–5 can be repeated as required.
- Clean the containers as you normally do.