A greasy kitchen cabinet is a disgusting House Cleaning task. Hence, available natural products recommended by the House Cleaning experts from Irvine can solve your dilemma.
The common House Cleaning items that you will need are warm or clean tap water, soft cloth, sponge, and solutions of your choice. You can follow any of these four natural solutions for cleaning your cupboards:
1. Eliminate Grease with White Vinegar and Hot Water
Due to its acidity, white vinegar is a natural House Cleaning product with excellent degreasing capabilities.
- Prepare a 50/50 mix of vinegar and warm water and pour into a spray bottle.
- Apply the solution onto the cupboards, then leave for 2-3 minutes.
- Damp the cloth in warm water, then meticulously rinse.
- Wipe over the cabinet with a wet cloth to remove grease stains.
- Persistent stains may need extra House Cleaning hacks. Make a paste of vinegar and salt. Then brush the stains using an old toothbrush and wipe up.
2. Remove Cupboard Grease with Dishwashing Liquid
Dishwashing liquid is one of the common House Cleaning solutions in Irvine. It is very effective in removing grime and grease on dishes. Hence, it is also a good cabinet degreaser.
- Get a bowl of warm water and put a few drops of dishwashing soap.
- Soak the House Cleaning sponge into the water and gently squeeze.
- Start to wipe out the cabinet with a soft sponge, following the grain on wood cabinets.
- For stubborn grease stain, put a small amount of dishwashing liquid directly into the sponge. Wipe thoroughly, then rinse the sponge. Repeat if necessary.
- Get rid of any remaining grease or soap residue by wiping the kitchen cabinets down with a dry cloth.
3. Remove Grease with Citrus Multipurpose Cleaner
Citrus oil is another natural House Cleaning degreaser. Most multipurpose cleaners contain citrus oil. The next time you buy from the House Cleaning stores in Irvine, you might add House Cleaning products with citrus oil to your list.
- Sprinkle the cleaner directly onto the kitchen cabinets, leave it for a couple of minutes.
- Remove the grease from the kitchen cabinets using a soft wet cloth.
- With a clean damp cloth, wipe up any remaining grime and then thoroughly dry.
4. Tidy Up Kitchen Cupboards with Baking Soda and Lemon
Baking soda and lemon are the most popular natural household products. For stubborn sticky grease in the kitchen, this mixture can make the cabinets look as good as new.
- Make a House Cleaning solution with 1-part baking soda, two parts warm water, and lemon juice.
- Pour the solution into a spray bottle and spray onto the kitchen cupboards.
- Let it sit for 2-3 minutes to make the formula work.
- Scrub the grease away with a sponge. Wash the sponge and repeat if needed.
- Tidy up the cabinets with a clean cloth.