After weighing all the pros and cons of getting a house cleaning service or not, you have decided to give it a go. But, what type of service do you really need? Before you decide, there are a few things you need to know. A good house cleaning services company offers a wide range of services and might be difficult to choose which one you need especially if this is your first time. Two of the most common house cleaning services in Los Angeles are regular or standard cleaning and deep cleaning.
In the next paragraphs, we will discuss the key differences between regular cleaning vs deep cleaning.
What is a standard cleaning?
A regular cleaning includes most of the usual weekly cleaning tasks. The goal is to stay on top of basic cleaning duties. When you hire professional house cleaning services, for a “regular cleaning,” you may expect them to accomplish everything you do on a weekly basis for housekeeping. Some of the basic house cleaning tasks include:
- Sweeping and mopping the floors
- Vacuuming the rugs and carpets
- Wiping down appliances, furniture, and fixtures
- Cleaning the mirrors and windows
- Removing cobwebs in the ceiling
- Making the bed
- Taking the trash out
- Tidying the house
Generally, regular cleaning costs less as it doesn’t take long as the deep cleaning service.
What is a deep cleaning?
Deep cleaning removes filth, grime, soap scum, and other junk from the interior of your home. It’s a more comprehensive cleaning than regular house cleaning. It covers the often neglected and hard-to-reach areas that a standard cleaning service does not typically clean.
By getting rid of the dirt, dust, and other debris, deep cleaning can make your house a healthier environment which also gives a fresh and clean look and smell.
- Some services provided when you get a deep cleaning service include:
- Dusting and vacuuming hard-to-reach ledges, and light fixtures, above, behind, and under cabinets.
- Cleaning and disinfecting inside the kitchen appliances, under the sink, and stovetop.
- Scrubbing the bathroom floors, toilet, shower curtains, walls, and grout lines.
- Disinfecting doorknobs, switches, wastebaskets, trash cans, and other surfaces.
- Polishing furniture, dusting lampshades, and individual decoration
- Cleaning and organizing inside vanities, cabinets, and drawers.
- Cleaning and wiping window tracks, blinds, vent covers, window frames, and door frames.
What type of cleaning should I get?
When you first hire a professional cleaning service, you will almost certainly need to invest in deep cleaning. While deep cleaning is more expensive than the regular cleaning, it is only needed every six months or so. After that, you can schedule a regular cleaning service from your house cleaning service company either weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or whenever you want – it’s totally up to you.
Maggy Maid of Los Angeles is one of leading house cleaning services in Los Angeles offers both regular and deep cleaning services for your housekeeping needs. To know more about our range of service offerings, book a call with us.