Bringing a packed lunch in a plastic food container is convenient and cost-effective. Unfortunately, these plastic containers tend to retain stains and odors. The House Cleaning staff can adequately tackle such areas.
Here. House Cleaning experts of Los Angeles give some suggestions for keeping your containers clean and looking good for as long as possible.
Removing Odors From Your Containers
Clean the food containers as quickly as possible after consuming them, and use the proper cleaning tools to eliminate odors. Cleaning your containers regularly can help you prevent situations where they develop a foul smell in the long run. The House Cleaning Guru can assist you with this.
- Dishwashing liquid of your choice
- White vinegar that has been distilled
- Hot water
- A microfiber cloth that is delicate on the skin
Scrub it with hot soapy water and a microfiber cloth before filling it with purified vinegar and letting it sit for 10 minutes. Remove the vinegar from the container and rinse it in hot water once more. Depending on how severe the House Cleaning experts in Los Angeles recommended the odors, you may need to repeat this process.
Steps to Get Rid of Tomato Stain
How to Get Rid of Tomato Stain
Tomato spots are one of the most difficult to remove, as House Cleaning professionals know. When you reheated the plasticware, the spots would get baked in and impossible to extract. Tomato-containing foods should be served in glassware rather than plastic tubs hereafter.
Cleaning Your Containers with Lemon
Steps on how to use lemons to deodorize your containers:
- Cut a lemon in half, rub the fleshy section over the spot, and pour the juice over the streak.
- Allow the lemon juice in the container to dry for an hour in the sun. It’s simple to clean a container with lemon.
- Empty all of the food from the jars, wash them, and dry them as suggested by the House Cleaning experts of Los Angeles.
- Allow the lime juice in the jar to dry for an hour in the sunlight.
- Fill the container with water and wash it as usual.
Baking Powder for Plasticware Cleaning
- Baking powder is a versatile cleaning agent that could be used on nearly everything, even plastic tubs, by the professionals at House Cleaning.
- To cleanse a container with baking powder, first rinse it thoroughly, then prepare a thick paste with a small amount of baking soda and water in a bowl.
- Using the help of a professional House Cleaning staff, spread the paste on the soiled regions of the plastic with your fingers.
Allow 15 minutes for the paste to sit before rinsing it off with water. You may have to repeat this method a few times to remove all the stains. Once the container appears to be clean, rinse it again with warm soapy water and thoroughly dry it as the House Cleaning personnel advised.