Having a clean kitchen feels like the primary House Cleaning step of a clean home.
Even if you do not achieve that ideal state of whole-house cleanliness all the time, House Cleaning your kitchen might help you feel like you have.
While keeping your kitchen tidy daily is imperative for keeping it looking and feeling its best, regular deep House Cleaning is also a bright idea. Follow this House Cleaning guide from the House Cleaning experts of Los Angeles to a thorough House Cleaning of your kitchen.
Clean the Sink, the Counter, and the Cabinets.
- Eliminate any lingering clutter from your counters and make them as tidy as possible.
- Remove all appliances on the counter.
- Clean the countertop using a kitchen cleanser, then wipe it clean and thoroughly dry it.
- Clean and wipe the outsides of the cabinets.
- Use furniture polish to polish your wood cabinet doors.
- Transfer every food from the pantry and arrange it on a table or countertop to organize them.
- Examine labels and discard any things that are expired, stale, empty, or inedible.
- Fill a bag or box with unopened donation items you can no longer eat before they perish or know your family will not eat.
- Using soapy water or a kitchen cleanser, wipe out all shelves.
- Replace the food in the cabinet.
- Assemble similar items.
- Place the oldest objects in the front and the newest in the rear.
Take on the Oven and the Fridge
- Apply oven House Cleaning to the oven and begin working on the refrigerator while it works its magic. To avoid the powerful scent of the oven cleaner, open the windows in your kitchen.
- Never forget to vacuum your unplugged refrigerator’s coils.
- If you can get some help moving it, now is a fantastic House Cleaning opportunity to clean and mop underneath it.
- Discard all the expired food, primarily empty containers, and anything you bought but never used.
- Get the shelves and drawers from the refrigerator and wash them. Next, eliminate any odors from the fridge.
- Before replacing shelves and food, wipe off the inside of the refrigerator and freezer. If you have a new box of baking soda, open it and store it in the fridge to prevent smells.
- Return to the oven once you have finished House Cleaning the fridge, wipe away the oil and residue, and clean the oven according to the oven’s House Cleaning instructions as recommended by House Cleaning experts in Los Angeles.
Keeping Your Sink and Garbage Disposal Clean
You may assume that a place where you wash your clothes every day would not require such thorough House Cleaning, but food scraps and filth can make your kitchen sink look anything but new. Avoid using baking soda and lime in House Cleaning your sink. Try stuffing a loaf of vinegar-soaked bread into the canister for disposal. The House Cleaning team in Los Angeles suggests you let it sit for about fifteen minutes before turning on the garbage disposal and flushing it with cold water, followed by frozen citrus rinds.