There are many best methods to clean blinds, depending on their types.
This House Cleaning article can obtain the best guiding methods in House Cleaning. So, without hesitation, this House Cleaning article presents the best House Cleaning methods to clean the blinds.
1. Using a soft, clean cloth.
- If you have faux wood blinds, you can clean them with a soft, clean cloth and a chemically treated dust cloth.
- This best House Cleaning method requires you to wet the blinds with moderate water.
- After a few seconds, take the blinds and wipe them with a clean cloth treated with a chemical like Clorox.
- Then wipe the blinds again using the clean, soft cloth and wait for them to dry.
2. Lowering and tilting the slats down.
- If you have aluminum and vinyl blinds, the House Cleaning specialists in Sacramento suggest making it lower and tilting the slats down.
- Note: do not close them completely to clean all of the slots.
- To make this best House Cleaning method work, stick the soft brush tool to your electric-operated vacuum cleaner. And, You may now start cleaning.
- Moreover, this best House Cleaning method requires you to make a side-to-side or top-to-bottom motion to ensure that all the essential parts in your blinds are cleaned.
3. Using the dusting tool.
- If you are fun of using cellular blinds, here are the best House Cleaning methods to guide you in cleaning your cellular blinds.
- All the excellent team at House Cleaning said that you could clean these blinds and use the dusting tool on your vacuum.
- These blinds are just easy to clean.
- This best House Cleaning method cleans your cellular blinds.
- Moreover, the sponge or a soft dry cloth, warm water, and a mild-scented dish detergent, like Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Dish, help clean your cellular blinds.
4. Using vacuum’s soft dusting brush.
- If you want the roman shades, then you can clean them with the help of your vacuum’s soft dusting brush attachment.
- All you have to do is gently go over the blinds with a handheld vac fitted with the brush attachment and softly brush them.
- In addition, you can clean sheer blinds, roller blinds, and panel track blinds with slightly different methods.
5. Get in touch with House Professionals.
- You cannot deny that there are times when you feel tired due to different jobs.
- And, you don’t have time to clean your blinds.
- If you get to the point where you can’t clean your blinds, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the House Cleaning pros, who will take care of cleaning your blinds.
- With this, do not hesitate to contact the House Cleaning experts in Sacramento for the best House cleaning methods that guide you to clean your blinds.
- They also help clean your blinds at a very affordable price.
Now, you can start cleaning your blinds with the five best House Cleaning methods in Sacramento!