House Cleaning is a crucial part of our daily life. House Cleaning tends to be overwhelming and tiring when done with your other tasks. Living in a clean and tidy home allows you to enjoy your stay home vacation and rest days. The secret to a tidy, neat, and clutter-free home is doing your House Cleaning chores regularly.
Your floor plays a crucial role in the beauty and tidiness of your abode. If you have engineered flooring like the hardwood floors, it is best to maintain them to give off the same earthy and warm ambiance to your home. The good thing about your hardwood floors is that they are long-lasting and low-maintenance. Given the proper care and regular House Cleaning routine, your hardwood floors can last for decades. Now, if you are looking for ways and hacks to maintain the excellent quality of your hardwood floor, House Cleaning Sacramento has your back.
House Cleaning Sacramento has researched some efficient ways for you to keep your hardwood floors sparkling and brand new. Read the following House Cleaning tips for the maintenance of your hardwood floors.
Ways for Cleaning and Maintaining the Hardwood Floors Effectively
- Mop the dirt and dust the clutter on the hardwood floors using a mop or a powerhouse cleaner. Avoid using a vacuum cleaner whose standard attachment is a beater bar to prevent damaging the floor surface. Dust off your floor every week.
- Your hardwood flooring requires deep cleaning to get rid of the grime and stubborn dirt accumulated over some time. To do so, use any liquid wood cleaning agent. Read the label for instructions on how to use the product, and for you to avoid damaging your sparkling hardwood floor. Try formulating your cleaning agent using a distilled white vinegar, warm water, and drops of liquid cleaning soap. To make your floor shine brighter, you may let two teabags sit in a bucket of boiling water. Remove the teabags from the bucket of water and dampen a microfiber cloth. Work on washing your hardwood floors per area using the damp microfiber cloth and wait for the floor to dry and sparkle.
How do you prevent dirt, grime, and stain from damaging your cleaned floor?
- Invest in doormats and place them in your inside and outside doors.
- Buy floor protectors such as furniture pads and anti-scratch floor protectors to avoid scuff marks on your hardwood surface.
- To avoid life-long damages, immediately clean spills. Usually spills result in stains, and you know that the grime is hard to remove when neglected over time.
- Check the humidity all the time as wood does not adapt to too much heat. When extreme amounts of moisture build upon or under the surface, the hardwood floor will cup. Recoat your hardwood floor when you see an early sign of it wearing down. Respond right away before it is too late.
- Your hardwood floors can be repaired, refinished, and recoated. It is always a good idea to add a layer of protection before you cannot anymore.
House Cleaning Sacramento has prepared more House Cleaning tips for you to help you maintain the beauty of your abode.