One of those household duties that many people neglect is cleaning blinds. Blinds can become filthy with dust, pet fur, and other skin cells and dander that drift around the house if they are not clean. Here are guides on how to clean blinds from House Cleaning Sacramento.
Equipments for Cleaning Blinds
Whatever material your blinds have done of, you’ll need to put together the following items:
- Vacuum cleaner
- Microfiber towels or
- Microfiber mini blind duster
Using a tiny blind duster made of microfiber
- Leave the blinds open and dust them from top to bottom with the duster. Make sure you start at the top and work your way down to the bottom, said House Cleaning aces.
- Use the vacuum cleaner attachment to remove any dust that has dropped after you’ve dusted down, Cleaning Blinds experts added.
Making use of a microfiber cloth
- Close the blinds so that the concave side is easy to clean up, then brush away the dust from the top part to the bottom. Be sure to work from the top down, said House Cleaning specialists.
- Turn the tilt wand (the rod that opens and shuts your blinds) so that the convex side of the blinds is facing you. Dust this side from top to bottom in the same manner as you did the other, House Cleaning gang added.
- Using the vacuum cleaner attachment, suck up any falling dust.
How to Clean Heavily Soiled Blinds
According to House Cleaning Sacramento, if your blinds are filthy, dusting would suffice.
How to Clean Blinds Made of Plastic
The House Cleaning in Sacramento wants you to follow these steps:
- Next, remove your window blinds and fill your bathtub with warm water. Fill a bathtub halfway with water and soak the blinds for at least one hour.
- Remove the blinds from the tub and use a microfiber towel to remove any leftover dust.
- Before reinstalling your blinds, wipe them dry or hang them outside to dry. So you don’t have to shower with dust bunnies at your feet, clean your tub.
How to Clean Blinds Made of Wood
The House Cleaning professional team in Sacramento wants you to follow these steps:
- Using a brush attachment on a vacuum cleaner, avoid additional dust.
- Using a cleanser and a microfiber cloth, clean the wooden blinds thoroughly. With the cleaner and a cloth, wipe off one side. Then, using the tilt wand, rotate the blinds 180 degrees and wash down the other.
After that, use the tilt wand to flip the blinds 180 degrees and wash them clean one by one.
House Cleaning Sacramento
House Cleaning Sacramento must be easier to do when we read topics from informative references. When it comes to cleaning blinds, that’s all there is to it. That dust, on the other hand, will swiftly reappear. Try to clean your blinds every few weeks to keep them in good condition.