Getting back into the routine if you’re a gym-goer is something that you need for both physical and mental health. You may be concerned about the House Cleaning routine that you do and the safety of using equipment when it’s shared with other people at home especially these days when germs spread across many places. Doing an extra House Cleaning routine is what you usually do but is it enough or rightly done?
Our best House Cleaning Sacramento team will help you stay safe while working out at the gym. Read and learn about the right products to use, how to do House Cleaning with your exercise equipment, and other ways to prevent germs from spreading at your home.
Weights and Dumbbells
Weights and dumbbells share the amount of your sweat and bacteria too. Doing something else throughout the day, germs may have latched to your hands so as you do your workout, it could have gone into your equipment as it has prolonged contact with it. Using a DIY solution, you can clean these workout necessities. The things you need are just like the things that you use during the usual House Cleaning routine like a microfiber cloth and a mixture of a few drops of dish soap with a gallon of warm water.
- First is to dip your microfiber cloth into the soapy water and wring the cloth after so it’s only damp and not soaking.
- Wipe down the surfaces of your weights and dumbbell and dry it after using a fresh microfiber cloth.
Making disinfectant spray for gym equipment is easy like making a DIY House Cleaning disinfectant. You can find ingredients from the items in your kitchen pantry. You can simply combine equal parts of distilled white vinegar and water in a spray bottle. Now all you need to do is to do House Cleaning by following these steps shared by our House Cleaning Sacramento team to prevent germs from your home gym equipment.
- First, unplug any machine with power sources in it.
- Next is to dampen a microfiber cloth with your disinfectant spray for gym equipment. Then, wipe down the machine or bench with your cloth. Rewet it if needed.
- Grab a dry microfiber cloth and use it in wiping down your benches and machines.
Yoga mats have different types so check the manufacturer’s instructions before doing House Cleaning. Some people own very expensive mats thus you don’t want to ruin them by applying a solution that could cause the material to disintegrate. But most people own mats that are rubber so if you’re one of these people, here’s a tip from our House Cleaning Sacramento team:
- Mix two cups of warm water with three drops of dish soap and dampen a clean microfiber cloth with the solution.
- Then, wipe both sides of your mat with the cloth and rinse it with hot water. Hang it inside the house overnight.
Cleaning your home gym equipment is essential to maintain your health and fitness. You don’t want to expose yourself or your family to germs, bacteria, or viruses that can cause infections or illnesses. By following the tips and steps in this blog, you can keep your home gym equipment clean and sanitized. You can also hire House Cleaning Sacramento to do the job for you. They have the experience and expertise to clean and disinfect any type of home gym equipment. Contact them today and enjoy a clean and safe home gym.