Whether it’s breakfast or absolutely any meal of the day, your toasters come in handy to prepare your food from toast to reheating yesterday’s leftovers. However, having a busy lifestyle means that you do not have enough time for House Cleaning. With crumbs and food particles trapped under your toasters, your bread and oven toasters may not have the proper cleaning it needs.
Cleaning Toaster Tips
House Cleaning San Diego emphasizes the need to clean your toasters whenever you are House Cleaning. When you really want to achieve the best results on House Cleaning, you must take the time and effort to deep clean it. Effective House Cleaning depends on what methods you use to clean certain areas and household items, and to clean hard-to-reach areas such as the insides of your toasters, House Cleaning San Diego is here to share a few steps for a better and cleaner toaster:
- Like any other House Cleaning activity, gather all the stuff you need to clean. You will need warm water, dishwashing liquid that’s preferably de-greasing, baking soda, and vinegar. For the tools, you will need a pastry brush, a good sponge, and a microfiber cloth.
- Make sure that your toaster is unplugged and cool prior to cleaning. You would not want to have any burns while cleaning!
- Once your toaster has cooled and is ready to clean, get your toaster, carefully hold it over a sink or trash can and shake off the crumbs underneath. If it has any removable slots or trays, you may take it out and clean it with a pastry brush.
- For any removable trays or components, you may soak them with a cleaning solution. To make your own cleaning solution, combine dishwashing liquid and warm water and allow your trays to soak in the solution, and rinse with water afterward. Vinegar could also be added to the solution to add more degreasing activity.
- While you have the crumb tray removed, brush the interior of the toaster with your brush. Make sure that you remove all the crumbs that you can see and reach.
- Clean the exterior of your toaster with the same solution that you used. Be careful enough not to let any liquid go to your toaster’s wirings.
- Wipe the toaster with a sponge dipped in clean water, wipe dry with a cloth, and re-assemble.