This House Cleaning article is made for you who face problems with how to remove crayon spots clinging to your house, especially on your walls. The entire House Cleaning crew in San Diego is happy to have discovered House Cleaning tips that help you erase the crayons on your walls.
Other than that, these House Cleaning tips are straightforward to execute, so you don’t have to worry.
And the tools needed in these House Cleaning tips are convenient, and that is why you should read this House Cleaning article in San Diego to help you.
1. Put away the crayons after your children have used them.
- Yes, crayons are easy to put away, especially if your children have finished using them.
- The House Cleaning experts suggest that you do not remove crayons lying around only when used.
- Put them away right away, and don’t let your children use them when it’s not essential.
- All House Cleaning analysts say to keep crayons out of the reach of your children so they can’t use them without your permission.
- If crayon marks are already glued to your waltz, don’t scold your children, instead use the 40® Multi-Use spray available in online stores.
2. Use baking soda and a damp clean cloth.
- This quick and easy House Cleaning tip requires you to secure a gallon of baking soda and mix it with clean water.
- Then you get the clean cloth and wet it with the baking soda mixture.
- Then, approach the wall with crayon spots and wipe this wall.
- All the experts in House Cleaning advise you to do this House Cleaning tip very carefully not to damage your wall.
3. Use toothpaste and a soft-bristled brush.
- Do you think toothpaste is only for teeth?
- That’s where you go wrong because, based on House Cleaning professionals’ studies, toothpaste can also be used to remove the crayon marks on your wall.
- All you have to do is take toothpaste cream and put it in a glass with a wide mouth.
- Consecutively, soak the soft-bristled brush and brush it on the crayon spots that stick to your waltz.
- You can also use steel wool to get rid of other stains brought by the crayons.
4. Use a pail of water.
- You have heard it right! All the House Cleaning experts recommend you use a pail of water and a long-handled scour to extirpate the crayons there on your wall.
- All you have to do is soak the long-handled scour in a pail of water, and then you scrub the walls with the spots on the crayons.
- But House Cleaning experts warn you to scrub gently because if you don’t, the finishing on your walls will be damaged.
With the quick and easy House Cleaning tips above, the House Cleaning team in San Diego is delighted to help you remove the crayons on your walls!